Enrollment of students in the First Russian International School “Valentina Tereshkova” is realized after the admission procedure (testing of basic knowledge and skills).
To enroll in 1st grade:
Individual psychological evaluation by school staff using a standardized process in the presence of parents.
To enroll from 2nd to 4th grade:
Curriculum-based assessment tools will be used for program units covered in the previous educational process.
Assessment is carried out for the following subjects:
- Russian language;
- English language.
Necessary for school enrollment:
- Statement of intent to enroll. The statement is given by the parent;
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Copy of parents’ passport (or legal representative);
- Copy of the child’s passport;
- Child’s medical documentation.